Nationality Index

User-build registry of military vehicles around the world, whether in museums, private collections or still on the battlefield. The database can be found at www.pmvrp.com.
Important: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Moderator: Ricky

Pika
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Nationality Index

Postby Pika » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Oh boy oh boy oh boy these could take some time although I can provide you with this Romanian ww2 section http://www.worldwar2.ro :D Glad if I can help you in anyway :D

Cheers !
All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time. Lieutenant General Lewis B."Chesty" Puller

Christian Ankerstjerne
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Christian Ankerstjerne » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:33 pm

If you know of any WWII vehicles in any Romanian museums, it would be much appreciated. I can see we don't have any at all at the moment.

Ricky
Quartermaster
Quartermaster

Postby Ricky » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:10 pm

I do have somewhere on my to do list a bunch of vehicles in a museum in Bucharest, including what appears to be the only surviving Pz IV given to Rumania by Germany. However, all information is welcomed! I don't care if I get the same stuff twice - I'd rather that than miss something. Pika - feel free to add some vehicles to the database, just follow the standard format (or don't be offended if we edit your post to fit ;) )
"Study the past, if you would divine the future"
-Confucius

"I am pedantic, I'm just being overshadowed by Ricky so it isn't as noticable as it would else have been"
-Skua

Pika
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Pika » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 am

Ok i'll be doing some pictures and i think I'll be posting the most likely next month as those from that website are rubbish .

Cheers !
All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time. Lieutenant General Lewis B."Chesty" Puller

Return to “Preserved Military Vehicle Registry Project”