A question

The place to discuss modelling, reenactment and other pasttimes. Feel free to show off your latest work.
TISO
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

A question

Postby TISO » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Where did Review section dissapear?
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you"
Genghis Kahn

I am not ordering you to attack, I am ordering you to die. Until we die, we can win the time for the arrival of new troops and commanders.
from the order for counter attack from lt.col. Mustafa Kemal to his 57th Brigade on 25th of April 1915 Gallipoli

"I am not without sins. There cannot be an airborne assault general who has no sins. I spit on popularity ratings. I live and serve as I see fit."
Lt. general Lebed Aleksandr Ivanovich

TISO
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: A question

Postby TISO » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Could we reestablish this section?
I had a damnest time finding some of my old previews.
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you"
Genghis Kahn

I am not ordering you to attack, I am ordering you to die. Until we die, we can win the time for the arrival of new troops and commanders.
from the order for counter attack from lt.col. Mustafa Kemal to his 57th Brigade on 25th of April 1915 Gallipoli

"I am not without sins. There cannot be an airborne assault general who has no sins. I spit on popularity ratings. I live and serve as I see fit."
Lt. general Lebed Aleksandr Ivanovich

Return to “The Hobby Room”